Page Buttons

Thursday, March 26, 2015

SO LATE!!

Oh my goodness!  It has happened again.  Thursday sneaked up on me and I completely forgot to post NTT last night.  I'm sending a big "thanks" to my friend and guild-mate, Janet from Simply Pieced, for the reminder text this morning.  Of course, I couldn't do anything about it from my classroom, so my post just had to wait until after school this afternoon.  Needless to say, I am so sorry for the late party, friends!

I have been working on a new quilt with navy, yellow, and aqua but I haven't gotten any photos yet, so be on the lookout for that very soon!  Oh, and if you haven't entered the giveaway I have going on, check out my post HERE to enter!

I feel like I'm playing catch-up, but I would be amiss if I didn't feature some of the fantastic projects from last week's party.

Check out this X+ masterpiece from Measuring Success.  If you missed this one, you have to check out the beautiful, rustic photos!


or how about this adorable Elephant Parade quilt from Tanya Quilts in CO.  Adorable!


and this quilt from Jo Butterfield is a patriotic beauty!



Let's party, y'all.  Better late, than never!

1.  You can link finished projects or WIP's , but just keep it about quilting and sewing!
2. Link to your specific post (not to your home page!) to make it easier for others.
3. Please remember to spread the word and post my button or a text link.  
4. Spread the comment love far and wide!
5. Following me is not a requirement to link, but is so very appreciated!


5 comments:

  1. very nice quilts that you show - I think I have seen that elephant quilt a couple places - one that kids will enjoy for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelly, thank you for hosting this link up!! It is enjoyable, and we all get busy once in a while!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always enjoy the little Thursday quilt show regardless of when it shows up. Thanks for hosting every week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kelly - Thanks for hosting such a great quilt show! I really enjoy seeing all of the different quilts. Gives me lots of inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Better to be late than not at all... not ready to link my progress quite yet but collecting pics for a post for sure! Thanks for posting your linky though... I enjoy the show while I stitch too! Cant wait to see your current project.. your color choices sound very fun! Have a blessed rest of your week! Kathi

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment and for visiting! I read and appreciate every single comment, and I reply to each one as soon as I can. If you don't hear back from me, you might be a no-reply blogger. :)

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips