Page Buttons

Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Needle and Thread Thursday, Y'all!

Happy almost Friday, friends!  I love that by the time I post NTT each week, we are firmly on the downhill side of the week.  Although I have made some progress on the backing for my Fresh Stacks quilt, it isn't finished yet, so I don't really have any progress photos to show you.  Our February MQG meeting is on Sunday, and I would really love to finish this one before then, but I just don't know whether that's going to happen.  Scrappy backings are awesome, but certainly more time consuming.

So, onto last week's features then!  It is so tough to pick just three.  This feather quilt from Melissa at My Fabric Relish is SO amazing!


Julie at Pink Doxies showed off her colorful Jelly Beans and Chocolate quilt.  Love it!


and this quilt from Jessie at Measuring Success is super cool.  What a great palette and pattern!


Y'all really knock my socks off each and every week!  I can't wait to see what you're working on this week.  Let's party!


1.  You can link finished projects or WIP's , but just keep it about quilting and sewing!
2. Link to your specific post (not to your home page!) to make it easier for others.
3. Please remember to spread the word and post my button or a text link.  
4. Spread the comment love far and wide!
5. Following me is not a requirement to link, but is so very appreciated!



8 comments:

  1. Hope you get it done in time! It's always fun to share at meetings. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. those are all great quilts that you show.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Exactly why I don't end up doing scrappy backings very often. I'm so ready to wrap it up by that point.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope your quilt is finished by the meeting! I always like what your backs turn out to look like! Thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great features. I always get such great inspiration at your parties! Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Thank you so much for featuring my quilt! I love checking in and seeing what you (and everyone else) are working on, so it's extra special to see that mine got noticed. :) Thanks for hosting this awesome link up every week! I've stumbled upon so many great quilters this way.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such gorgeous, gorgeous quilts! I love the inspiration of each of them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kelly, I'm so grateful for the feature today. That's still a WIP, but I'm inspired to make it a finish now.

    Julie @ Pink Doxies

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment and for visiting! I read and appreciate every single comment, and I reply to each one as soon as I can. If you don't hear back from me, you might be a no-reply blogger. :)

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips