Page Buttons

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Party Time!

Welcome to another Needle and Thread Thursday, y'all!  I am happy to report that I made it through all three of my parties and a choir concert last week, and even managed not to go crazy (just don't ask my hubby if he agrees).

I still haven't sewn anything at all, and it is starting to make me a little bit antsy.  I'm hoping that I can squeeze in a little bit of sewing time once school gets out for Winter Break.  I have a bundle of Up Parasol that is really calling to me.

Last week's party boasted some ahhh-maazing link ups!  I may not be sewing much, but YOU sure are!

Oh my gosh!  Kim at Leland Ave. Studios finished this orange Diamonds in the Deep quilt and I am completely in love with it!


Conni's chevron snowflake quilt from My Creative Side is a great modern take on a holiday quilt.


and this blue beauty from Michelle at The Carpenter's Daughter Who Quilts is absolutely lovely, especially against that snowy backdrop!


Let's party it up, friends!

1.  You can link finished projects or WIP's , but just keep it about quilting and sewing!
2. Link to your specific post (not to your home page!) to make it easier for others.
3. Please remember to spread the word and post my button or a text link.  
4. Spread the comment love far and wide!
5. Following me is not a requirement to link, but is so very appreciated!




7 comments:

  1. Oh I know how you feel when you can't sew for a few days! I was feeling that way at the end of last week, but then I finally got in some stitching time on Sunday afternoon. Hope you get time to sew soon! Thanks for hosting the link up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing my quilt, Kelly! And thanks for the chance to link up each week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH wow thanks for featuring Kim's stunning ombre work! So many beautiful projects are shared here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lots to see once again, I try to upload what I did but it says it is not the right link, not sure what i do wrong as I copy the blog link never mind

    ReplyDelete
  5. Christmas break is too short, but I'm sure you will make chances to sew Kelly. Gorgeous quilts last week! Thank you for hosting the party!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great featured quilts this week. I love the orange one too--very inspirational.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the orange quilt you've featured above. I hope you find time o sew soon, Kelly; I know how it feels, but sometimes other activities just have to take priority.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment and for visiting! I read and appreciate every single comment, and I reply to each one as soon as I can. If you don't hear back from me, you might be a no-reply blogger. :)

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips