Page Buttons

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

I'm Back!

Welcome to Needle and Thread Thursday!  We got back in town a few days ago from my sister's wedding in Texas (thanks for all of the words of congratulations, by the way!), and even though I'm back, my sewjo seems to be lagging!  I have the fabric cut for a new quilt/pattern that I'm working on, but I haven't actually sewn a single piece of it together.

So, instead, just check out some of the awesome quilts that were linked up to the party two weeks ago-

Maryse Makes Things linked up this fabulous finish!



Katelyn at Sing While Crafting showed off her modern triangle quilt.  If you missed it, the quilting is amazing!


and this block from Good Golly Ginger is really beautiful.  I can't wait to see how several look together-


Now, just because my sewing machine has been quiet lately, doesn't mean that yours has!  Without further ado, it's time to link up your latest creations!

1.  You can link finished projects or WIP's , but just keep it about quilting and sewing!
2. Link to your specific post (not to your home page!) to make it easier for others.
3. Please remember to spread the word and post my button or a text link.  
4. Spread the comment love far and wide!
5. Following me is not a requirement to link, but is so very appreciated!


**Please remember to be sure your post includes a project.  I would appreciate it if you would not link to giveaways or other parties unless your post also includes a project you're working on.


8 comments:

  1. Welcome home! I hope you ended up having a wonderful time at your sister's wedding. Family weddings can be rough. lol. But family is always so much fun. Thanks for featuring my triangle baby quilt! I wish I could have shown it to yall in person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back! Hope you had a good time in Texas.:)
    Thanks for highlighting my work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back, Kelly! I am glad to be sharing something this week again as well. Best wishes to your sister and congratulations to your new brother-in-law :)

    -Soma

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can say for sure, you have been missed and so glad you are back.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome back! Can't wait to see what you have in the works:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sometimes you need a good break to let your sewing appetite build up again!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment and for visiting! I read and appreciate every single comment, and I reply to each one as soon as I can. If you don't hear back from me, you might be a no-reply blogger. :)

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips