Page Buttons

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

NTT!

Welcome to Needle and Thread Thursday, friends!  I'm still working hard on my quilt pattern, and I'm really hoping to get it finished soon so I can get back to some sewing I can share!  So, since I can't share what I'm working on just yet, I'll just jump right in and show you some of the awesome highlights from last week's party!

My Fabric Relish linked up this beautiful, summery quilt-


Good Golly Ginger showed off her dreamy strip quilt!


and Sing While Crafting shared her finished Granny Square top!


I tell you, so many fantastic projects have been linked up lately, I've really had a tough time choosing which projects to highlight.  Y'all rock!

Time to show off what you've been working on this week!  I can't wait to see!

1.  You can link finished projects or WIP's , but just keep it about quilting and sewing!
2. Link to your specific post (not to your home page!) to make it easier for others.
3. Please remember to spread the word and post my button or a text link.  
4. Spread the comment love far and wide!
5. Following me is not a requirement to link, but is so very appreciated!


**Please remember to be sure your post includes a project.  I would appreciate it if you would not link to giveaways or other parties unless your post also includes a project you're working on.


9 comments:

  1. Kelly, those are some great projects! - Carole @ From My Carolina Home

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kelly for showcasing my quilt this week and thanks again for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great quilts! Thanks again for the party! Greetings. Christine

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree..wonderful highlights this week!! Very inspiring links too!! Thanks Kelly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, what beautiful quilts you've featured! Thanks for sharing, it's hard to get around the web to see everything, so I like these kinds of posts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't believe it, more teasing ;-) Good luck with your pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this weekly party, Thanks so much for hosting. I have seen the coolest projects here week after week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment and for visiting! I read and appreciate every single comment, and I reply to each one as soon as I can. If you don't hear back from me, you might be a no-reply blogger. :)

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips