Page Buttons

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Link Up Time!

Well, Spring Break is over and I'm back to the grind this week, and let me tell you- I am thrilled to be in the home stretch of the school year.  Don't get me wrong, I love my students, but this is the time of year that I just long for summertime.

I've been working on my Mom's quilt, and am planning to finish it up before Friday.  She's coming for a visit this weekend, and I really want her to be able to take it back home with her.

Last week's link ups were (as always) SO inspiring!  Megan at Tales of Ineptitude shared her progress on this lovely quilt, and I just love the colors!


Talking Lunchbox Quilt shared this bright, fun quilt-


and Lea Anne at Podunk Pretties linked up this amazing quilt!


I love all of the bright, fun colors I'm seeing around blogland these days.  It's like a super-dose of spring!  So, let's get down to it!

1.  You can link finished projects or WIP's , but just keep it about quilting and sewing!
2. Link to your specific post (not to your home page!) to make it easier for others.
3. Please remember to spread the word and post my button or a text link.  
4. Spread the comment love far and wide!
5. Following me is not a requirement to link, but is so very appreciated!

**Please remember, I've added a request to the party from now on!  I'd really like for your link to include a project you're working on (in any stage), or a tutorial you'd like to share, rather than just a link to another party or giveaway.  I absolutely LOVE giveaways and link parties (who doesn't?), and if your post includes a project as well as a giveaway or linky, then bring it on!  Thanks for helping to keep NTT a place to find awesome inspiration and fuel for your creativity!


8 comments:

  1. Hang in there, Kelly. Won't be long now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As crazy as the home stretch is, I too am glad to be entering as well. Less than 50 school days! Looking forward to the summer break, AKA, the quilting break. Love seeing all the links, so much great quilting going on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved reading about the precious quilts you made for your grandma and mom! You have a beautiful heart!

    Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I love your choices for the inspiring quilts this week. I found some new blogs to follow! :) I always remember how great Spring Break was and that feeling of the year almost coming to a close (the teachers are always more excited than the students. lol). Hope the end of the year goes smoothly for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kelly, I get so excited to see the links each week, that I forget to write to you! I just love the people who link to your party, and go to almost all of them. Thanks so much for providing the forum.
    LeeAnna Paylor
    lapaylor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Beautiful projects highlighted this week Kelly! Thank you so much for hosting the linky party! Summer will be hear before you know it! Have a great weekend. Marie xxx (mlismore@optusnet.com.au)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree...your highlights were like a breathe of spring air!! THANKS!! I just started Spring Break...but totally understand what ya mean about the 4th Q and anticipation of summer!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment and for visiting! I read and appreciate every single comment, and I reply to each one as soon as I can. If you don't hear back from me, you might be a no-reply blogger. :)

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips