Last week's party was filled with awesome inspiration. I always love browsing through the links, and it is so tough to choose just three features, but here goes-
Leigh Laurel Studios linked up this gorgeous double wedding ring quilt. I love all of the bright color!
Twiggy and Opal's postage stamp quilt is so awesome (and so time consuming!)
and this Sugar Stars quilt by Tanya Quilts in CO looks amazing with the navy background!
Seriously, y'all rock! Time to bring it for this week's party!
1. You can link finished projects or WIP's , but just keep it about quilting and sewing!
2. Link to your specific post (not to your home page!) to make it easier for others.
3. Please remember to spread the word and post my button or a text link.
4. Spread the comment love far and wide!
5. Following me is not a requirement to link, but is so very appreciated!